Code of Ethics
As members in good standing of the Gold Coast Builders Association, we agree to uphold the following objectives:
- To conduct business affairs with professionalism and skill.
- To provide the best value possible.
- To build and renovate with high standards of safety, sanitation and liveability.
- To meet all financial obligations on time.
- To comply consistently with the spirit and letter of business contracts, and manage employees, sub-contractors and suppliers with fairness and honor.
- To keep informed and to share knowledge regarding laws, regulations, proposed legislation, codes, public policies and other essential information which affect our business interest and those of the building industry as a whole.
- To comply in both spirit and letter with the rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety and progress of the community.
- To keep honesty as our guiding business policy.
- To protect all parties in our business activities by putting all financial obligations and commitments in writing and to provide such copies of such agreements in a timely manner to all parties involved.
- To support and abide by the decision of the association in promoting and enforcing this Code of Ethics.
We pledge our support to our associates, our local and national associations, and related industries concerned with preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.